Beets an old time superfood have my attention lately. Did you know beet root juice is a liver protective food, can provide more energy through out the day and research has shown that it helps our bodies respond better to exercise by balancing the oxygen and increasing stamina. Loaded with nitrates that help flow blood through out the body and can even aid in lowering blood pressure. Some say it can even help with cancer, aging, digestion and help regulate your metabolism!
Feel free to check it out for yourself:
With all that, I feel refreshed, full of life and absolutely glowing!
~ Fresh mint and strawberry from the garden ~
- 2 cups of filtered water
- 1 beet
- 2 cups of chopped and de-stemmed kale
- 2 oranges
- fresh mint leaves
- about 6 strawberries
- 6 dates
- 1/4 cup vanilla hemp protein powder
- 1/4 tsp chlorella powder
- LOVE :)
- Combine ingredients in high speed blender or juicer
- Put on juice setting or pulverize until it's formed a juice
- Pour over ice, add a sprig of mint to be fancy and sit back and enjoy the benefits!
Statements made have not been evaluated by the FDA or SAMCC and should not be seen as health claims.