- 4 Frozen Bananas
- 2 Apricots
- 1 tsp Spirulina
- 1 tbsp Green Powder*
- Opt: 1 tsp Moringa Powder
- Optional Toppings: Handful of Almonds and Dessicated Coconut
- Freeze the bananas the night before in 1/2-1" chunks.
- Place the frozen bananas, 1 sliced apricot, spirulina and green powder in a high speed blender.
- Blend until completely smooth. Patience is the secret here. I find pulsing works best for me, pushing down the sides with a strong spatula or butter knife. Once it blends together, blend for an additional 15 seconds to make it extra creamy.
- Place nice-cream in two bowls, top with 1 diced apricot, almonds and coconut!
- To make green powder, dehydrate leafy greens and blend into a powder. See full instructions in my e-Book, available for free upon subscribing!
- Skip the green powder and use a handful of fresh leafy greens. Opt to add in your favorite super-foods and protein powders, I did!
- Use your favorite fruit vs. the apricot, pass on the toppings or create your own!
- Make it with LOVE!!!