- 1 ½ Cups Gluten-Free Oats (Or regular)
- 1/2 cup Puffed Quinoa (Puffed Amaranth or Rice Crispies)
- 3 Tbsp. Gluten-Free All Purpose Flour (or regular)
- ¼ tsp Sea Salt
- 1/4 Cup Agave (or Brown Rice Syrup or Coconut Nectar)
- 3 Tbsp. Melted Coconut Oil (or Coconut Butter)
- OPT: 2 Tbsp. Coconut Sugar (brown sugar, stevia to taste or pass)
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F.
- Mix the dry ingredients together in a medium size bowl. Add the balance and mix until combined.
- Transfer to a loaf pan pre-greased and lined with parchment paper. Or if you are making all three varieties, use a large 9 x 13 pan pre-greased and lined with parchment paper. Placing each flavor in its own section. See image.
- Press the ingredients into the pan very hard, extremely hard, keep pressing down. This is what holds them together.
- Bake for 18 minutes or until golden on top or desired consistency. Carefully press down again after removing from the oven.
- Cool completely. Transfer and cut in the pan or out of the pan. Enjoy! You can store on the counter, in the fridge or freeze for future treats that can be thawed and enjoyed on the go.
Peanut Butter Chocolate Chip
Follow the original recipe, replace the melted coconut oil with peanut butter or your favorite. You may replace the agave with pure maple syrup or leave as is. After mixed well, stir in ½ cup chocolate chips.
Double Chocolate Tahini
Follow the original recipe yet replace the flour with raw cacao powder or cocoa powder and the coconut oil with tahini. You may replace the agave with pure maple syrup or leave as is. After mixed well, stir in ¼ cup chips. More may be added to suit your desires.
Watch the video by clicking here!