These taste BETTER than the ones I used to make with bacon and are much healthier too! We both were so happy with how good they were. "Tastes like baked beans" said by husband with a smile. Success! The secret? This Homemade BBQ Sauce and LOVE!
Wishing you all a fabulous weekend and lots of love!
From our kitchen to yours!
- Combine all of the ingredients in a small pot on the stove.
- Bring to a simmer and simmer for 15 minutes up to one hour until desired consistency. I simmered ours for 10-20 minutes.
- Remove from burner, set aside for use in the baked beans. Makes about 1 cup.
- Skip this step and use your favorite BBQ Sauce.
- Use a Vegan Worcester Sauce vs. Soy Sauce
- Leave out the srirarcha for a less spicy version
- Start with 1/2 of the amount of apple cider vinegar and add more slowly until acquired taste.