- 16 Corn Tortillas (Click for Recipe or use store-bought)
- 3 Cups Enchilada Sauce (Click for Recipe or use store-bought)
- Vegetable Bean Mixture (See Below)
- Habanero Cheese (Click for Recipe)
- Heat the oven to 350 degrees F.
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper or tin foil, lightly greased. Spread 3/4 cup of Enchilada Sauce to cover the bottom.
- Place 1 tbsp of enchilada sauce in a tortilla, spread around. Add 1 spoonful of vegetable bean mixture in the center and 1 small spoonful of habanero cheese. Roll it up / wrap it up and place it on the baking sheet. Repeat until done.
- Cover them with enchilada sauce and top with the remaining vegan cheese. Bake for 20 minutes. Serve hot! If you have any extra enchilada sauce, spread it on the base of the plate, place the enchiladas on top. For a treat add guacamole and tomatoes or salsa, yum!
Vegetable Bean Mixture (Filling):
- 1 1/2 Cups Cooked Garbanazo Beans ( 1 can)
- 2 Roasted Poblano Peppers (stem / seeds removed) - Diced
- 1/4 Cup Chopped Onion
- 1/4 Cup Chopped Tomatoes
- Broil the poblano peppers for 10 minutes each side. Once cool enough to handle, dice.
- In a bowl combine the ingredients and set aside for the Enchilada Station!