- 2 ¼ Cups All Purpose Gluten-Free Flour (Like Bob’s Red Mill, Hodgson’s Mill or Homemade)
- ¼ Cup Harina de Maiz / Corn Flour (+ a little extra if needed)
1 Tbsp. Baking Powder (Aluminum Free)
- ¼ tsp Salt
- 1 Cup Coconut Milk (or Dairy-Free Milk of Choice)
- ¼ Cup Applesauce
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees Fahrenheit. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Mix together the dry. Add about ½ cup of the wet and the applesauce. Mix together and add more wet, up to the full cup. Knead with your hands and mix together until it comes together. Pat and form into a ball.
- On a clean floured surface with a floured rolling pin, sprinkle the ball of dough with corn flour and roll it out until desired thickness, about ¼”. Make your desired shape, for a fun shape, watch the video, create a thick crust or have it more as a flat bread pizza. Create 2 or create one big pizza pie.
- Bake for 15 minutes or until crisp and it begins to puff up, if you press against it and it puffs back up, pull it out.
- Proceed to top with pizza sauce and desired toppings. Then bake for another 5-10 minutes once topped, slice and serve!
- 1 Can Organic Tomato Paste
- 1 Cup Freshly Chopped Tomatoes
- ½ Diced Lg Red Onion
1 Large Clove Garlic - Minced
- 1 Tbsp. Freshly Minced Basil
- 1 tsp Dried Oregano
- ½ tsp Red Pepper Flakes
½ tsp Salt
- ½ tsp Paprika (Opt)
- ¼ tsp Black Pepper
- 1-2 Tbsp. of Filtered Water
- Sauté the onions in a tbsp. or two of water over medium heat until soft, 3 minutes.
- Add the minced garlic and mix together.
- Add the freshly chopped tomatoes and the tomato paste, allow to cook for about 7 minutes until the tomatoes begin to fall apart.
- Add the herbs and spices, allow to marinate for about 5-7 minutes.
- Remove from heat and proceed to use on your pizza or in future meals.
- 1 Diced Tomato
- Sprinkle of Freshly Diced Parsley
- ½ Chopped Yellow Bell Pepper
- ½ Chopped Orange Bell Pepper (I used carrots, but recommend bell)
- Handful of Chopped Red Onion
- Sprinkle of Sliced Green Olives
- Take your pre-made and baked pizza crust, top with the sauce and desired toppings.
- Bake until it is hot throughout, about another 5-10 minutes and serve!
|File Size:||1358 kb|