- 6 cups vegetable broth
- 4 russet potatoes - quartered
- 2 carrots - sliced
- 1 onion - chopped
- 2-3 jalapenos - chopped
- 5 + cloves garlic - chopped
- 2 celery sticks - chopped
- 1 beet - diced
- 3 leafs purple cabbage - chopped
- 2 cups beet greens or favorite dark leafy green
- 2 tsp cumin
- Sea salt, pepper, red pepper flakes to taste
- 1 tbsp (+) Italian Seasoning
- 2 tsp cilantro
- 1 tbsp Red Wine Vinegar
- 3/4 tbsp Lemon Juice
- In a large pot combine the broth, onion, garlic, carrots and potatoes.
- Cook over med-high heat until it comes to a boil.
- Reduce heat, cover and cook until potatoes are tender.
- Add the celery, beet, cabbage and seasoning and cook for another 10 minutes.
- Add the beet greens and heat throughout. Serve hot!