- 3 cups oat flour *Certified gluten free (or preferred gluten free flour)
- 1 & 1/2 cups water
- 2 tbsp baking powder
- 1 tbsp agave
- 1/2 tsp sea salt
- 3 tbsp ground chia seeds (or flax meal)
- 9 tbsp warm water = 1/2 cup + 1 tbsp water
- + Handful of gluten free oats to top
- Pre-heat oven to 375 degrees F.
- Mix ground chia with the 9 tbsp warm water and set aside to create a vegan egg substitute.
- Combine dry ingredients in a large bowl and mix together.
- Combine the congealed chia mixture to the balance of the wet ingredients and mix until well combined.
- Add the wet ingredients to the dry and mix well until combined.
- Place in greased and floured 9″ x 5″ loaf pan
- Bake for approximately 50+ minutes, until a knife comes out clean. Turn off oven and leave bread in oven to cool for about 30 minutes. Slice and serve!
I hope you enjoy a slice of homemade bread and a bright new week!