- 1 Cup Brown Rice Flour
- 1 /2 Cup White Rice Flour
- 3/4 Cup Cornstarch
- 1 1/4 tsp Guar or Xanthum Gum
Combine ingredients in a mixing bowl. Whisk together until well combined. Store in a sealed container. Doubles, triples, quadruples well!
- Other starches such as a potato, tapioca, arrowroot or a mixture.
- You can pass on the guar or xanthum gum but when you bake, ensure a binding agent is included like: Psyllium fiber, Chia Seeds, Ground Flax Seeds or Agar Agar.
- You can swap and use 1 Cup white rice flour with 1/2 Cup brown rice flour.
- Inspired and Adapted by the wonderful SarahBakesGF.