- Appetite suppressant
- Good for digestion - high in fiber!
- Great for your hair, skin and nails!
- Boost immunity
- Perfect fatty acid profile of omega-3 fats and GLA (Gamma-Linolenic acid)
- Great for your heart
- Lower Blood Pressure
- Reduce LDL Cholesterol while raising HDL
- Imrpove Tryglycerides
- 1/3 Cup Hemp Seeds
- 3 Cups Filtered Water
- Soak the hemp seeds overnight for best results. Strain the next day.
- Blend the soaked hemp seeds and water in a high speed blender on high for 60 seconds, I used the "juice setting". Repeat if needed.
- Strain using a nut bag or cheesecloth slowly squeezing all of the liquid out. If in a pinch a fine wire mesh will also work, I recommend running it through a few times.
- Store in a sealed container in the fridge. Use as you would use milk.
Tips: Go up to 1/2 cup seeds for a thicker variety. Add a pinch of salt, a drizzle of maple syrup and a tiny bit of pure vanilla for a vanilla flavor. Add chocolate, or strawberries, cinnamon you name it. Have fun!
PS - When you buy Sun Pyramid Products you can get 10% off with the code: ARTISTIC10.