Rice Flour Benefits:
- High in Soluble Fiber = Good for Digestion & Constipation Relief.
- Helps develop healthy bacteria.
- Helps remove unwanted toxins and body waste.
- Low in sodium, saturated fat and cholesterol.
- Good for your skin and may be used in skin cleansing.
- Mixture of complex nutrients and carbs.
- 2 Cups Rice (White, Brown or desired variety)
- Place in a high speed blender, I used a blendtec.
- Blend on speed 1 for 50 seconds or one full cycle.
- Blend on speed 5 for 50 seconds or one full cycle.
- Repeat as needed.
- Filter with a fine mesh filter, the finer the better. Store in an airtight container in cool dark place or fridge or freezer for longer term storage.
- When filtering I found rocking it side to side, shaking it gently side to side or tapping it really helped.
- Save the leftover rice that was not filtered, use it upon making the next batch of flour or in other recipes.
- Use a mill verses a blender!
- You can also soak the grains for 1 hour, lay flat dry for 20-30 minutes, blend as mentioned, filter and then dehydrate. It takes longer but can yield a softer flour.