- 1 1/2 Cups Rice (Pre-cooked, cold from fridge)
- 1 batch Thai Red Chili Hot Sauce
- 2 Tbsp. Coconut Oil or preferred
- 3/4 Cup Sliced Red Onion
- 1 Cup Broccoli Florrets
- 1/2 Cup Carrot Slices - Sliced Thin
- 1 Large Clove of Garlic - Minced
- 3/4 Cup Sweet Peas - Sliced in Thirds
- 1 Roma Tomato Chopped
- Handful Fresh Cilantro
- 6 Slices Cucumber
- Few slices of lime for garnish
- Prepare the rice one day in advance.Cold rice will provide a less sticky stir-fry.
- Prepare the Thai Red Chili Hot Sauce and set aside. Click the link for the easy recipe.
- Wash and chop the vegetables.
- Heat 1 Tbsp. of coconut oil in a wok over medium-high heat. Roll the oil around. Add the onion and saute, let it begin to caramelize, add the garlic and stir. Add the balance of the vegetables, saute for 2-3 minutes. Add additional coconut oil if needed and add the cold rice. Saute for 2 minutes, add the batch of Thai Red Chili Hot Sauce, fresh tomatoes and cilantro and mix well.
- Serve with a few slices of cucumber and lime.