Ki Lime Cookies
- 1 Cup Gluten Free Flour
- 1/4 Cup Coconut Sugar
- 1/8 tsp Salt
- 1/4 tsp Baking Soda
- 1/4 + 2 Tbsp Coconut Milk
- 3.5 tsp Lime Zest
- Juice of 3 Key Limes (Ki Limes)
- 1/2 tsp Vanilla
- 1 tbsp Coconut Sugar to roll
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F. Prepare a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Mix the lime juice and coconut milk together, set aside. Mix the dry ingredients together in a large bowl. Mix the wet ingredients together in a small bowl, including the coconut milk mixture.
- Combine the wet to the dry, mix until combined. With clean wet hands mix the dough together. Roll into 10 round balls. Roll the balls in coconut sugar and roll in your hand to distribute. Place on a cookie sheet about 2" apart and bake for 15 - 20 minutes or until desired consistency. I baked ours for 15 minutes and decided to go a few extra. Remove from oven, allow to cool on pan for 2 minutes. Cool on cooling rack for balance. Enjoy!!
Note: I find Coconut Sugar is similar in taste and texture to brown sugar, feel free to use that instead.