- 1 cup freshly squeezed lemon juice
- 2 tbsp freshly grated or chopped ginger
- 3 garlic cloves - minced
- 1 shallot - chopped finely
- 2 tbsp gluten free soy sauce
- 2 tbsp Goddess dressing (Trader Joe's) (OPT)
- 2 tbsp agave syrup (or maple)
- 1/2 tsp of ground coriander
- Salt & pepper to taste (Opt: add dash of chili powder and red pepper flakes for a kick!)
- Place the ginger, garlic and shallot in a food processor and pulverized them.
- In that same container add the freshly squeezed lemon juice, soy sauce, goddess dressing, maple syrup, ground coriander and a dash of salt, pepper, chili powder and red pepper flakes.
- Mix together and use as desired.
Featured on the Lemon Glazed Ginger Tempeh.