- 1 Small Carrot - Chopped in chunks
- 1 Tbsp. - Dehydrated Greens (or 1-2 cups fresh)
- 1 Organic Key Lime - Quartered
- 1/2 Cup - Frozen Papaya
- 1 Cup - Frozen Bananas
- 2 Tbsp. - Chia Seeds
- 2 tsp - Dehydrated Beet Powder
- 1 Cantaloupe - Divided
- OPT BOOSTERS: 1/2 tsp Reishi Mushroom Powder, 1 tsp Chaga Mushroom powder, 1 tsp Moringa Powder, 1/8 tsp Resveratrol
- Cut the cantaloupe in half. Remove the seeds, create a bowl for the smoothie. Scoop 1/2 cup of the cantaloupe and put it in the blender, place extras in the freezer, fridge, in the smoothie or enjoy as is.
- Combine the carrot, greens, lime (including skin),papaya, bananas, chia seeds, beet powder and optional boosters in the blender. Fill the blender with water over the ingredients, up until the 4 cup fill line.
- Blend until completely smooth. Pour in the prepared cantaloupe bowl. Opt to top with chia seeds, puffed amaranth and desiccated coconut or as desired.