With love and light! Christa
3 Tbsp of Loose Leaf Chai
1 Cup Boiling Water.
1 Cup Coconut Milk
1/2 Cup Coconut Cream
2 Tbsp Pure Maple Syrup
1/2 tsp Ground Cinnamon,
1/4 tsp Ground Ginger
1/2 tsp Pure Vanilla Extract
Coconut Whipped Cream
Dash of Cinnamon
- Steep 3 Tbsp of Loose Leaf Chai Tea with 1 Cup Boiling Water, Cover for 5-10 minutes.
- Meanwhile, Combine the balance of the ingredients, less the toppings, in a small pot over medium to low heat. Heat until warm, do not allow to simmer or boil. Whisk frequently.
- Strain the tea and divide between two cups.
- Blend the hot coconut milk or use an immersion blender for the ultimate foam, else whisk vigorously. Pour over the tea, dividing between 2 cups.
- Opt to add a spoonful of coconut whipped cream on top and a dash of cinnamon. Serve hot!
Check out the short 2 minute video showing how to make it!