308 Calories | 7.5g of Protein
- 1 1/2 Cup Walnuts or favorite
- 1 Cup Medjool Dates - Pitted
- 1/4 tsp Salt
- 1 1/2 Cup Raw Cashews - Soaked 4-8 hours, Drained & Rinsed
- 1/2 Cup Pumpkin Puree
- 1 Lemon Squeezed (or 4 tsp lemon juice)
- 1 tsp Pure Vanilla Extract
- Pinch of Salt
- 1/2 tsp each: Cinnamon, Nutmeg and Pumpkin Spice
- Opt: Pinch of Cloves
- 1/2 Cup Pitted Medjool Dates - Packed
- 3/4 Cup Coconut Milk or desired
- Sprinkle of Cinnamon
- Sprinkle of Coconut Sugar (similar to brown)
- 1/2 Dark Chocolate Bar - Shaved and sprinkled on top
- Combine the crust ingredients in a food processor. Pulse, scrape down, pulse until it sticks together easily.
- Grease a spring-form pan or your favorite, take 2 long strips of parchment paper and make an X pattern on the bottom, with the excess hanging above. This way you can remove the pie from the pan easily.
- Press the crust firmly and evenly into the prepared pan.
- Place the Pumpkin Cheesecake ingredients into a blender. Blend, scrape down the side and blend again until it is completely smooth.
- Pour the Cheesecake mixture into the prepared crust. Spread evenly. Tap it a few times to release any air bubbles. Sprinkle with toppings.
- Place in the freezer overnight or until frozen, about 4-8 hours. Let it thaw slightly, slice and serve! You can also place it in the fridge 20 minutes before serving for that soft cheesecake texture. ENJOY!