- 1/2 Bundle Asparagus
- 6 Mini Red Potatoes Sliced in Half
- 2 Vegan Italian Sausages like Tofurkey OR try my recipe. - Sliced in Rounds
- 1/2 Yellow Bell Pepper - Diced
- 1/2 Green Bell Pepper - Diced
- 1/2 Small Sweet Onion - Diced
- 1/2 Jalapeno Diced (opt)
- 1 Tbsp + 1 tsp Olive Oil
- Salt & Pepper to taste
- Preheat the oven to 450 degrees Fahrenheit. Line a baking sheet with baking paper or lightly grease. Place the potatoes in a small pot covered with water, bring to a boil and let cook for a minute or two, until a fork can gently pierce yet not break the potato.
- Transfer to the baking sheet, season as desired (salt, pepper, any seasonal herb). Bake for 15 minutes, remove from oven, flip, add asparagus toss in the 1 tsp of olive oil, salt and pepper and cook for another 15-20 minutes.
- While baking, heat a cast iron skillet or favorite over medium heat. Once hot add 1 Tbsp olive oil or use coconut butter, vegan butter or even vegetable broth for oil-free. Sauté the onions and peppers for a few minutes.
- Add the sliced vegan sausage to the pan. Sauté for 5+ minutes each side until desired consistency. I like to take them a little longer to get a crisper exterior. Serve with the potatoes and asparagus for a complete meal.
Random Recipe of the Day - Oil-Free Pesto Pasta