- ½ Cup + 2 ½ Tbsp Diary Free Milk in a Food Processor
- 2 tsp Apple Cider Vinegar
- ½ Cup Chickpea Flour
- ½ Tbsp Flax Meal
- ½ tsp Baking Soda
- ½ tsp Salt
- ¼ tsp Pepper
- 2 Tbsp. Nutritional Yeast
- 1 Large Clove of Garlic
- OPT: ¼ tsp Paprika and a dash of Cayenne
Optional Veggie Add-In's
- 1 Red Bell Pepper Diced
- 1/2 Jalapeno - Diced
- 1/4 Red Onion - Diced
- Place everything in a food processor or blender. Process until Smooth.
- Dice 1 bell pepper, ½ Jalapeno and ¼ of a red onion, stir into the batter.
- Well grease a mini cupcake pan, lightly flour or use silicone cups for best results. Spoon the batter into the cupcake pan. Sprinkle with a little salt, pepper and nutritional yeast on top.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 20-25 minutes until the edges are beginning to pull away from the side and they are golden. A toothpick will come out relatively clean.
- Cool in the pan for 10 minutes. Remove and serve.