- 1 ½ Cups Oats
- 2 ½ tsp Cinnamon
- Pinch Salt
- ½ Cup Flour of Choice (I used Amaranth)
- ½ Cup Nut (or seed, I used chopped Pecans)
- 1/3 Cup Agave (or favorite syrup)
- 1 tsp Pure Vanilla Extract (opt)
- ¼ Cup Nut or Seed Butter
- ½ Cup Raisins
- Mix the oats, cinnamon, salt, flour and nut in a medium to large bowl.
- Mix the agave, vanilla and nut or seed butter in a small bowl or cup.
- Mix the wet to the dry until evenly coated. Reserve the raisins until the end, set aside.
- Bake 20 minutes at 350°F/175°C stirring every 5 minutes. Remove from the oven, allow to cool completely on the pan, it will get much crisper and crunchier as it cools.
- For sweeter variety ½ cup sweetener, 2 tbsp nut, seed butter, coconut butter or oil.
- Try certified gluten-free oats for gluten-free.
- Use your favorite dried fruit.
- Adapted from The Daniel Fast Cookbook.