- 2 -3 Tbsp Vegan Hot Fudge
- 2 -3 Tbsp Peanut Butter (or preferred nut/seed butter)
- 1 Ripe Banana - Sliced into Coins
- 2-3 Scoops Preferred Vegan Ice Cream or make
- 2 Frozen Bananas
- Splash of Pure Vanilla Extract
- Splash of Dairy Free Milk
- 1 Spoonful of PB or Almond Butter (Opt)
- Make the Vegan Hot Fudge First, set it aside.
- If making nice cream, blend everything in a blender or in a food processor, pressing down the sides as needed until it is whipped like soft serve.
- Take a spoonful of PB and place it in the cup, twirling it around to distribute. Repeat with the hot fudge.
- Place a dollop of PB and Fudge at the base. Followed by vegan nice-cream. Add a few banana coins, maybe a little PB or Fudge and more nice cream.
- Once you get to the top, place banana coins around the edge of the glass. Top with remaining nice cream, a drizzle of fudge and PB. Of course vegan whipped cream and a cherry on top would be great and/or chopped nuts. Grab 2 spoons so you can share and dig in!