When I drank it I couldn't help but think "OMG YUM" as I ran upstairs and told my husband he had to try it pronto! He fell in love! We never knew what we were missing out on. I can't wait to buy more organic peaches.
"Movin' to the country I'm gonna eat a lot of peaches
Peaches come from a can they were put there by a man
In a factory downtown
If I had my little way I'd eat peaches everyday
Sun soakin bulges in the shade
Movin' to the country I'm gonna eat a lot of peaches...."
- Stressed? Peaches are loaded with fiber and potassium which can lessen the risk of an ulcer, reduce kidney related diseases and help with constipation.
- Beautify your skin with a peach! If it drips down your arm be thankful! Did you know you can apply it directly to those pesky dark circles and wrinkles? It's jam-packed with Vitamin C so eat up and drink up!
- Works against cancer and heart disease "studies have found that, lycopene and lutein in peach helps to prevent macular degeneration and cancer. And it also significantly decreases risk of heart disease."
- Handful of cashews
- 1 cup of filtered water
- 3 fresh organic peaches - pitted and sliced
- 1 1/2-2 cups frozen strawberries
- 6 ice cubes
- 12 dates - pitted medjool dates
- Place ingredients in your smoothie
- Press smoothie setting or blend on high for about 30 seconds
- Pour into a glass and serve with fresh peach slices on top!
I give it 5 stars and my best shake award! :) Please leave your comments below!!! I'd LOVE to hear from you!
Have a bright week!