- 7 X The Vitamin C of Oranges
- 4 X The Calcium of Milk
- 4 X The Vitamin A of Carrots
- 3 X The Potassium of Bananas
- 2 X The Protein of Yogurt
- With 90+ Nutrients!
I even added some to our nice-cream this evening for dessert, unbeknownst to my husband until announced! I've been working on my new cookbook with drool-worthy pictures and recipes that I can't wait to share! Stay tuned... :) I hope you all are having a great week and have an even better weekend!!!
- 3 Ripe Bananas
- 1 Cup Frozen Pineapple
- 1 Cup Frozen Cantaloupe
- 1.5 Cups Filtered Water
- Small Handful Cashews
- 1-2 tsp Moringa Powder
- 1/4 cup Puffed Amaranth
- Add 2 Ripe bananas, 1 Cup Frozen Pineapple, 1 Cup Frozen Cantaloupe, 1.5 Cups Filtered Water, Small handful of Cashews (opt), 1-2 tsp Moringa Powder to a blender. Blend until smooth.
- Pour into two cups, top with puffed amaranth and banana slices, using the remaining banana.
- Serve with a spoon and enjoy the health benefits!!!
- Omit the cashews if allergic to nuts.
- Replace the puffed amaranth with granola, or skip altogether.
- If you don't have Moringa Powder, this smoothie is still extremely healthy and delicious!
- Add protein powder or your favorite boosters!
Sources Consulted: http://www.purehealingfoods.com/moringaInfo.php