- 1/2 Cup Pecan Meal
- 1/2 Cup Cranberries, Divided
- 1 1/2-2 Ripe Bananas, Divided
- 3/4 Cup Pureed Pineapple
- Process pecans in a food processor to create pecan meal. Add 1/4 cup of the cranberries and process until the mixture is sticky. Divide evenly in 6 cupcake liners. I prefer silicone for non-stick.
- Slice 1 banana and place banana slices on top of the crust, creating a banana layer.
- Pour the 3/4 cup pureed pineapple on top of the banana layer, spreading evenly over the 6 treats.
- Decorate with remaining cranberries and banana slices. Freeze for 4+ hours, until solid. Remove from freezer, allow to thaw for 5 minutes, or until you can enjoy easily.
- Use your favorite nut or seed to create the meal.
- Use raisins or your favorite dried fruit.
- Use your favorite fruit puree.
Have a wonderful weekend ~ Love, Christa