I added a tsp of Maca Powder for a natural mood boost, source of vitamin b, c and e, zinc, iron and more.
Then a tsp of Arcerola Cherries an Amazonian Superfood that I was graciously given from Sari Foods Company to try. It is the richest source of vitamin c of any existing food source. Vitamin C helps promote recovery, cell regeneration, an immune booster, provide protection from effects of stress, regulate your blood sugar and more!
Then I added a tbsp. of pure hemp protein powder for an organic and natural source of protein with ALL the known 21 amino acids! With our extra movement, this helps us with recovery and build strength.
With all of this in one smoothie you will be vibrating with energy, feel alive and it was all done in a very enjoyable and flavorful manner. The smoothie is very good too!!! To a Happy Healthy New Year!
½ Large Grapefruit – Peel Removed
7 Frozen Strawberries
2 Cups Filtered Water
3 Soft Dates
Boost with your favorite, I used:
1 tsp Maca Powder
1 tsp Cherry Powder
1 tbsp. Plain Hemp Protein Powder
- You can buy the Cherry Powder by clicking the text below, benefits pulled from bag:
- Most health food stores offer Maca and Hemp Protein Powder if not an organic brand is best!
- Use your favorite berry or berries. Try a different citrus fruit instead of a grapefruit.
- Pass on the dates or use a different sweetener if you don't have them.
- Benefits of Hemp article.
- Benefits of Maca powder.