- 1/2 Cup Pecans
- 1/4 Cup Pumpkin Puree
- 1/8 Cup Maple Syrup
- 1 tsp Pure Vanilla Extract
- 1 tsp Ground Cinnamon
- 2 Tbsp Coconut Flour
- 3/4 Cup Chocolate Chunks or Chips (I used 80% Cacao)
- 1 tsp Coconut Oil or Butter for oil-free
- Pulse the pecans in a food processor until fine.
- Add the pumpkin puree, maple syrup, vanilla extract, cinnamon and coconut flour. Pulse until smooth, scraping down the sides as needed.
- Roll into 8 balls, place on a parchment lined plate and freeze for 10 minutes.
- Meanwhile, place water in a small pot, a heatproof bowl or plate on top that is not touching the water. Heat the water and place the chocolate in the bowl or plate. Add the coconut oil and move around until nice and melted.
- Take the balls out of the freezer, dip in the chocolate, tap the fork gently to release extra chocolate. Move to the parchment lined dish and repeat until done.
- Take a fork or spoon and drizzle extra chocolate on top for more appeal, and opt to top with a few chopped pecans. Freeze for 20-30 minutes and enjoy. If I have extra chocolate, I'll dip nuts or dried fruit or place it in a mold and freeze for future treats.
Concept learned from Sweetly Raw with this flavor and recipe combination inspired by me.