- 3 Cups Oats (Gluten-Free if allergic)
- 1/4 Cup Chia Seeds
- 1 Cup Chopped Pecans
- 5 Tbsp Peanut Butter
- 1/4 Cup Maple/Agave Syrup
- 2 Tbsp Coconut or Pure Cane Sugar
- 1/4 tsp Sea Salt
- 1 1/2 tsp Pumpkin Pie Spice
- 1 1/2 tsp Pure Vanilla Extract
- 1 Cup Dried Cranberries
- Preheat the oven to 325°F/163°C. Line a 9 x 13 baking dish with parchment paper so the paper extends on the sides for ease of removal later. Set aside.
- Add all of the ingredients to a large bowl.
- With wet clean hands, mix the ingredients together until well combined. Pour the mixed granola ingredients onto the lined 9 x 13 dish.
- Bake for 30 minutes. Remove from the oven. Mix the granola with a spatula or wooden spoon. Bake for 10-20 more minutes until golden brown. Remove from the oven. Place on a cooling rack. Cool to room temperature.
- Stir in the cranberries and enjoy. This stores on the counter in a sealed container for a week+ and also freezes well.
Allergic to nuts? Use a seed butter and omit the 1 cup of nuts or replace with pumpkin seeds or as desired. .
Make it your way: Replace chia seeds with favorite seed such as pumpkin seeds or sunflower seeds. Replace Pecans with favorite chopped or sliced nut such as almond, peanut, brazil, hazelnut, walnut, cashews and so forth. Replace peanut butter with almond butter, coconut butter/oil. Omit pumpkin spice and use cinnamon. Omit the coconut sugar or cane sugar and use more syrup.
Watch how to make this on FaceBook!