- 2 Tbsp Pumpkin Puree
- 1 tsp Pumpkin Spice Mix
- 2 Cups Dairy Free Milk (Coconut is nice!)
- 2 tsp Coconut Sugar
- Small Strong Batch Coffee
- Make the coffee. Set aside.
- Whisk the pumpkin puree, pumpkin spice mix, dairy free milk and coconut sugar in a small sauce pan over low heat.
- Heat until it is steaming hot yet do not allow to reach a simmer. Remove from heat.
- Pour the coffee into two cups, filling 1/3 of the way.
- Divide the steaming pumpkin spice latte mixture, pouring it on top of the coffee.
- Opt to top with vegan whipped cream, coconut cream or a dash of cinnamon. Enjoy!
Notes: Feel free to use your favorite sweetener like maple syrup, a little extra if you please or even stevia for sugar-free. You can even use a butternut squash puree vs. pumpkin. Add cinnamon or vanilla if you please and most of all enjoy!
You can also watch the video by clicking here!