- Preheat the oven to 375 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Combine the almond flour (raw almonds ground into a flour), baking powder, baking soda, salt, cinnamon and nutmeg into a large bowl.
- Place the dates and 2 tbsp of hot water in a food processor and pulse until it creates a paste.
- Take 1.5 tbsp of chia meal (chia seeds ground in a coffee grinder or blender until it creates a meal) and combine it with 4 tbsp of warm water. Whisk together with a fork and set aside.
- In a small bowl mix together wet ingredients until well combined.
- Add the wet to the dry, combine. Slowly add in the oats, raisins and pecans and mix until well combined.
- Place a ball of cookie dough on a cookie sheet lined with baking paper, flatten with a fork and bake for about 20 minutes +/- until done. Once cool enough to touch - dig in!!! :)
- 3 frozen bananas
- Opt: .5 cup frozen pineapple
- Opt: 1 tsp Reishi powder
Blend and serve with pecans, raisins and a cookie on top!
With so much love and a full belly ;)