- Place almonds and raisins in a bowl, cover with water and soak while preparing the other ingredients.
- Add flax seed and chia seeds in a blender, food processor or Thermomix and blend for 8 seconds. Place in a bowl, set aside.
- Put onion, garlic, vinegar, salt and any optional seasonings in blender. Mince for 7 seconds.
- Drain the almonds and raisins, add to blender with the onion mix and mince for 10 seconds. Push down sides with a spatula and repeat.
- Kneed and work in the flax and chia seed mixture.
- Press the dough into a large ball, press into a loaf firmly to prevent cracking. Opt to brush with raw flax oil and a sprinkle of herbs and seeds.
- Dehydrate at 115 degrees F for 15-16 hours. If using an oven place loaf on a raised cookie rack to ventilate while baking at 200 degrees F or the lowest temperature for 3-4 hours.
- Slice and enjoy in an a number of ways!!
With so much love,