- Reminiscent of Fudge!
- Chewy....yet Crunchy!
- Vegan Candy!
- Vegan White Chocolate
- Peanut Butter
- Vegan Caramel
- Few Ingredients
1/2 Cup Packed Medjool Dates (pitted)
1/4 Cup Dairy Free Milk
1/4 Cup Natural Peanut Butter
Pinch of Sea Salt
1/2 Cup Peanuts (+1 tbsp chopped for top)
Homemade White Chocolate:
1/4 Cup Cacao Butter (Pure, Raw, Cooking Quality)
2 Tbsp Coconut Oil
2 Tbsp Agave Syrup (or preferred)
1/2 tsp Pure Vanilla Extract
- Combine the medjool dates, dairy free milk, peanut butter and sea salt in a food processor. Pulse, scrape sides, repeat until nice and creamy.
- Stir in 1/2 cup peanuts until well distributed.
- Line a plate or pan with parchment or wax paper. Use two spoons, grab a spoonful of the date mixture, use the other spoon to scrape it off onto the plate. Repeat until done.
- Freeze until firm. This can take 4 hours or do it the night before and freeze overnight.
- Once firm, in a bain-marie (water bath/double-broiler) melt your white chocolate ingredients. (Cacao butter, coconut oil, agave and vanilla.)
- Place a firm caramel nougat on a fork, use a spoon to drizzle the white chocolate over the top covering it entirely, tap the fork on the side of the bowl to tap off the excess. Place it on a new plate or pan lined with parchment or wax for ease, or the same one. Repeat until done. You can also carefully dunk but it may melt, so move quick! Other options: drizzle white chocolate on top or paint it on with a brush. Repeat until satisified. Top with chopped peanuts if desired.
- Freeze for a couple more hours or longer to firm up. Enjoy!!!