- 1/4 cup raw cashews
- 1/4 cup raw almonds
- 2 tbsp flax seeds
- 1/2 cup dried pitted dates
- 1/2 cup jumbo raisins
- 2 tbsp homemade almond butter
- 1 tbsp rice syrup
- 1-2 tbsp filtered water
Jerry Berry lce Cream ~ modified for Strawberry Surprise!
- Handful raw almonds
- 4 oz water
- 3 c strawberries
- 7 figs or so (or dates)
- handful of jumbo raisins
- 3/4 scoop SPIRU-TEAN protein powder (or your fav!)
- Strawberries - 1 cup or so - sliced
- 1 mango - sliced
- 3 kiwi - sliced
- 2 tbsp brown rice syrup or agave
- Make the Perfect Bar and press into a greased pie or tart pan and place in freezer.
- Place prepared fruit in small bowl. Add brown rice syrup or agave, coat and set in fridge.
- Make the Strawberry Almond Ice Cream by placing ingredients into high speed blender in order above. Pulse and mash the sides down repeating as needed until a cold sludgy ice cream is formed.
- Pull out the prepared crust, decorate sides with strawberry slices.
- Pour Strawberry Almond Ice Cream over crust.
- Decorate with toppings.
- Place in freezer for at least 2 hours, let thaw just enough to cut into slices and enjoy!
In health and happiness,
Christa ~ Artistic Vegan