- 10-14 Mini Potatoes (Red, White or Mixed)
- 1/2 Head Cauliflower, Chopped
- 1 Carrot, Sliced Thin
- 1 tsp Olive (or Avocado, Coconut Oil...your favorite)
- Season with Salt, Pepper and Garlic Powder
- 1 Small Head of Broccoli - Chopped
- 1 Carrot - Sliced Thin
- 1 Large Jalapeno - Sliced
- Preheat the oven to 450 degrees F. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Boil the potatoes until a fork passes through without much resistance, yet before falling apart. Remove from heat.
- Place the potatoes on one end of the baking sheet and the chopped vegetables on the other. Lightly coat the vegetables and potatoes with 1 tsp olive or avocado oil and season with salt, pepper and garlic powder.
- Bake for 15 minutes, flip, bake for an additional 15 minutes. While baking make the sauce, recipe below.
- Serve hot, place the vegetables on one side of the bowl and the potatoes on the other. Cover the vegetables in the Chili Almond Butter Sauce.
Chili Almond Butter Sauce
- 2 Tbsp Almond Butter
- 1/4 Cup Freshly Squeezed Grapefruit Juice
- 1-3 Red Thai Chili Peppers
- Pinch of Sea Salt
- 1 tsp Coconut Butter
- 1 tsp Agave
Blend in a food processor or blender until smooth. Reserve, pour on top of vegetables when they come out. Also great with a number of other dishes!!
- Use Peanut Butter or your favorite nut butter in the sauce. Use Seed Butter for Nut-Free.
- Use other citrus juice in the almond butter sauce such as lime! Yum!
- Pass on the 1 tsp of oil for oil-free.
- To make a larger meal add tofu or beans, a side salad and bread.