1 Block Firm Tofu - Drained
1 Cup Chopped Onion
3/4 Cup Chopped Bell or 1 Small Bell Chopped (color of choice)
2 Bundles of Vermicelli Noodles
1 Tbsp Soy Sauce (Use Tamari for Gluten-Free)
1/2 Tbsp Hot Sauce
1/2 Tbsp Tahini
1 Tbsp Lime Juice - Freshly Squeezed
1 Tbsp Sesame Seeds
2 Tbsp Soy Sauce (Use Tamari for Gluten-Free)
1 Tbsp Hot Sauce
1 Tbsp Tahini
2 Tbsp Lime Juice - Freshly Squeezed
- Drain and press one block of firm organic NON GMO Tofu, by placing in a dish with napkin on the bottom and top and then a heavy dish on top. Press for about 10-20 minutes.
- Make some marinade by mixing the ingredients in a small dish. At the same time, make the sauce and set aside.
- Slice the tofu into cubes, top with marinade and set aside for 20-30 minutes. Place on greased sheet or one lined with parchment paper. Place the bell pepper and chopped onion on the pan. Bake 20-30 Minutes until crisp at 400 Degrees F.
- Meanwhile, bring a small pot of salted water to a boil. Place the Vermicelli Noodles in the pot, cook according to the package. Drain and divide into two bowls, pour sauce on top and mix together.
- Surround with the baked tofu and arrange the veggies on top. Either in the center (as in the video) or place bells in-between the tofu and onions in the center. Serve!