Sweet potatoes mixed with spice and salt...sweet...salty...spicy....perfection? Possibly.
I can't wait to grow some of these fine wonders. Why bother? For starters, they are high in Vitamin B6, C, D, contain iron and have a good source of magnesium. Did you know magnesium has been referred to help with relaxation and stress? Check out 9 reasons to love sweet potatoes below and let the benefits speak for themselves!
In the mean time, who doesn't love french fries? I know I do! See the recipe below!
- 1 sweet potato sliced into 1/4" strips
- Drizzle of olive oil
- To taste: Paprika, Garlic Powder, Chili Powder, Cumin, Red Pepper Flakes, salt and pepper.
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees
- Place sliced potato strips into bag with olive oil and sprinkle with spices, shake to spread over the fries completely.
- Spread onto greased sheet and bake for 20 minutes. Cool for 5 minutes and serve.