- 2 cups Frozen Bananas (in about 1" sized chunks)
- 1/2 cup Frozen Strawberries
- 2 tbsp Fresh Peeled & Diced Beet
- 3 Dates
- Dash Vanilla
Papaya Sunrise ~ Layer 2:
- 1 ripe banana
- 1/3 cup frozen papaya
- Dash of ginger
- Dash of Turmeric
- Combine Layer 1 ingredients in a high speed blender or food processor and pulse, and blend until smooth. It takes a bit of patience, a butter knife or spatula but eventually it whips into the smoothest, creamiest ice cream. With either an ice cream scoop or spatula, I used a spatula, divide Layer 1 into two bowls. Place in the freezer and prepare layer 2.
- Combine Layer 2 ingredients in the same blender or food processor and process until smooth. Drizzle on top of the frozen Layer 1.
- Drizzle fresh Strawberry Jam on top or pass altogether and dig in!
OPT: Use your favorite berries, pass on the beet, skip the ginger and or turmeric, use a mango instead of a papaya, top with desired goodies - have fun!!
Best wishes for a refreshing Saturday!