I don't know what is more heavenly than a piece of cheesecake. A perfect crust adorned with the most amazing cheesecake and strawberry swirls, baked, refrigerated and then sliced. Yum! Get the recipe below.
Strawberry Swirl Cheesecake Bars
Yield: 9 Large Squares
Author: Christa Clark
Prep time: Cook time: Total time:
- 1 1/2 Cups Fresh or Frozen Strawberries - Sliced
- 1/4 Cup Coconut Sugar
- 1/4 Cup Water
- 1/2 Cup Coconut Oil
- 1/2 Cup Coconut Sugar
- 1/4 tsp Sea Salt
- 1 1/4 Cups All Purpose Flour, Wheat or Gluten-Free 1 to 1 Mix*see note
- 2 Cups Vegan Cream Cheese, Softened (recipe see note)
- 1/2 cup Coconut Sugar
- 1 Tbsp Flax Meal
- 3 Tbsp Water
- 3/4 tsp Pure Vanilla Extract
How to cook Strawberry Swirl Cheesecake Bars
Strawberry Swirl Peaceful Preparation
- Make the strawberry swirl by heating the strawberries, water and coconut sugar in a small saucepan.
- Heat for about 8 minutes or more until it thickens over low heat, it will thicken as it cools. Set aside to cool.
Delicious Crust Peaceful Preparation
- Preheat the oven to 350Â°F. Prepare an 8 x 8 pan with parchment paper or use a silicone mat, lightly grease.
- In a large bowl, mixer or food processor combine the coconut oil, coconut sugar and mix until light and fluffy. Scrape the sides and bottom as needed.
- Add the salt and flour to combine until it creates a consistency of wet sand that holds together when you pinch it.
- Place the mixture into the prepared pan. Use the bottom of a glass to press it in firmly or a spatula. Bake for 15-18 minutes, the edges will just begin to turn golden. Remove and set aside to cool slightly.
Cream Cheese Filling Peaceful Preparation
- Combine the cheesecake ingredients in a blender.
- Blend until smooth.
- Pour the cheesecake onto the cooled crust and spread out evenly.
- Add the cooled strawberry sauce, adding dollops, leaving some open spaces and swirl with a knife.
- Bake at 350Â°F for 25-30 minutes.
- If you can, leave the oven door open to cool to help prevent cracking. Once cool, cover, place in the fridge to firm (or freezer if desired.) I left mine overnight.
- Once firm, remove it from the pan, remove the liner, cut into bars or desired slices and serve! These are unbelievable!! I hope you love them!
Gluten-free: I used 3/4 cup rice flour and 1/2 cup amaranth flour, the amaranth flour could be a tapioca starch or other light gluten-free flour. You could also use your favorite all-purpose gluten-free flour blend. Cream Cheese Recipe, I doubled it for this recipe: https://www.artisticvegan.com/blog/vegan-cream-cheese-thick-spreadable#/ then used it right away verses placing it in the fridge. Sweetener: Use your favorite! Reduce as desired. Oil-Free: Use a nut butter in the crust or coconut butter. You could even use date paste or banana puree if you wanted. Inspired by Pinterest and The Food Charlatan
Did you make this recipe?
Tag @artisticvegan on instagram and hashtag it #artisticvegan
Created using The Recipes Generator