- 1/4 cup + 2 Tablespoons Coconut Sugar
- 1/4 Cup Melted/Soft Coconut Butter
- 3/4 Cup Organic Strawberry Chia Jam (See below)
- 1/2 tsp Pure Vanilla Extract
- 1 1/4 Cup + 2 Tbsp GF Oat Flour (GF oats ground into flour)
- 3 Scoops Vanilla Raw Vegan Superfood Protein Powder (63 g)
- 1/2 Cup Almond Flour
- 1 tsp Baking Soda
- Pinch Salt
- 1/2 Cup Cranberries (opt)
- Additional 1/2-3/4 Cup Organic Strawberry Chia Jam to top
Organic Strawberry Chia Jam
- 2 Cups Organic Strawberries
- 2 Tbsp Organic Chia Seeds
- 2 tsp Organic Apple Cider Vinegar
- 6 Medjool Dates
- Preheat oven to 350°F, line a baking sheet with parchment paper or leave as is.
- Make the chia jam and set aside.
- In a bowl, add coconut sugar and melted coconut butter, mix with a standing mixer on a low speed, food processor, or by hand until very well combined. Add in 3/4 cup chia jam and vanilla extract.
- Fold in the dry ingredients a little at a time. Mix until a cookie dough forms. I did use my hands to help a little. You may use more/less flour if desired. I find the oat and almond flour to be absorbent, with the added protein powder it worked perfect.
- Fold in the cranberries.
- Using a rounded tablespoon take the dough and transfer to a baking sheet, gently press into a cookie shape (or pass this step) and using your thumb or the back of a rounded tablespoon make an indentation in each cookie. Fill with strawberry chia jam.
- Bake for 10-15 minutes, mine took 14 minutes exactly.
- Cool for 1-2 minutes on the pan, transfer to a cooling rack. Enjoy! These are really delicious frozen as well.