Chef: Christa Clark; Artistic Vegan
Makes: 4 Servings
Prep Time: 15 minutes
Cook Time: 30 to 40 minutes
Total Time: 45 to 55 minutes
- 2 Apples– Peeled, cored & diced fine
- 2 Cups Raspberries or favorite berry
- ½ Ripe Banana
- ½ Cup Medjool Dates, (Soaked in boiling water for 5 minutes, reserve water)
- 1 Cup Old Fashioned Oats (or GF Oats)
- 1 ½ tsp Cinnamon Powder
- Preheat the oven to 350° F. Lightly grease preferred deep baking dish.
- Add the apples and raspberries to your baking dish.
- In a food processor or blender combine the soaked dates and water along with the banana. Process until relatively smooth, some chunks are okay.
- Add oats and cinnamon powder to the banana and date mixture. Stir to combine.
- With wet hands press this sticky mixture on top of the berries and apples.
- Bake for 30 minutes to 40 minutes until golden.
- Remove from the oven, transfer to a cooling rack and allow to rest briefly.
- Serve warm, perhaps with banana nice cream and a fresh berry or chilled.