- Low in sugar: Good for diabetes or blood sugar control
- Improve Brainpower: Improve Memory - Decrease Cognitive Delay
- Good for Heart Health: Lower risk of heart disease
- May Prevent Cancer: Inhibit tumor growth ward off or slow over 9 types of cancer.
- Good for Digestion: High in fiber and water; aids in constipation relief and helps detox
Vegan, Gluten-Free Opt, Refined Sugar Free, Oil-Free
Raspberry Breakfast Crisp - 4 Healthy Ingredients
- 3 Cups Fresh or Frozen Raspberries
- 1/2 Cup Medjool Dates (Soaked in boiling water 5 minutes; drained)
- 1/4 Cup + 2 Tbsp Pureed Banana
- 1/2 Cup Oats
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Lightly coat deep baking dish with oil. Place 3 cups of raspberries in the dish.
- In a food processer add the soaked & drained dates, pureed banana and oats. Process until well blended. Spoon mixture on top and lightly press down.
- Bake at 325 degrees, uncovered, for 40 minutes or until topping is golden. Remove from oven, allow to cool 10 minutes and serve.
Notes: Any berry or your favorite fruit can be used. Use a certified gluten-free variety of oats for gluten-free. Soak dates in cool water for 30+ minutes if not using hot water, until soft. Add extra oats for more crumbly vs. moist texture.