- 4 Cups of Pecans
- 1 1/2 cups Prunes (or Dates)
- 1/4 tsp Cinnamon powder
- 1/8 tsp Ginger powder
- Pinch Cardamom powder
- Pinch Nutmeg powder
- Pinch Sea Salt
- Place nuts in high tech blender or food processor to create a crumbly flour. Add spices and pulse a few times to evenly distribute.
- Add prunes and process until the mixture sticks together and is well combined.
- Using moist hands press into a lightly oiled 8" pie pan or spring form pan. Preferably lined with parchment paper.
- Set aside and prep the filling.
- 5 cups Carrots, peeled and grated or chopped finely
- 2 cups Prunes (or Dates)
- 1 1/2 tbsp Potato Starch (not flour!)
- 1/4 tsp Ginger powder
- 1/4 tsp Cinnamon Powder
- Place all of the ingredients into a blender or food processor and process until smooth. Pour into pie crust and place into fridge or freezer until it becomes firm.
- 2 cups pecans
- 1 tbsp vanilla
- 1/2 cup coconut oil
- 1/2 cup coconut milk
- Add ingredients in a blender or food processor and process until nice and creamy!
- Pour on top of carrot cake layer.
- Decorate with your favorites and place in a fridge or freezer and allow to set. (Minimum of 4 hours, preferably overnight.)
Have a blissful weekend,