Thankfully I signed up with only a couple hours to spare! This is my very first year!
- Week One: Guilt Free Sweets n' Treats
- Week Two: Alchemical Cleanse & Detox (from all our sweets!) ;)
- Week Three: World Fusion Vegan Cuisine
- Week Four: Rawmazing Recipes! 100% Vegan & Raw!
To start the party right let’s celebrate with a WEEK of SWEETS! It’s my sister’s birthday today ~ Happy Birthday Janelle! She likes to celebrate for weeks and is well known for her delicious baking and even provides catering services! I want to honor her creativity and celebrate by focusing on healthy delicious sweets that are vegan and guilt-free!
PREP TIME: 15-20 minutes Freeze Time: 4+ hours
- Calories: 220
- Fats: 13.7g
- Protein: 3.4g
- Carbohydrates: 25.1 g
vegan, gluten-free, soy-free, refined sugar-free, dairy-free, raw
- 1 Avocado or ½ huge avocado
- 1 lime, juiced
- 1 tbsp agave syrup
- Dash of Ginger
- 1 cup frozen bananas (or mango, papaya...)
- 1 cup ice
- 1 tbsp soaked chia seeds
- 2 ripe dates, pitted
Blend ingredients in a high speed blender until smooth, thick and creamy!
2 Ingredient Crust:
- ½ cup dates
- ½ cup nuts
Place in food processor and pulse scraping sides as needed until it sticks together.
Summer Tart Assembly:
- Take 3-6 heart shaped cookie cutters (or your favorite shape) and place on a plate. (We made 3 and split each one for 6 total servings. )
- Press a thick layer of crust in the bottom of the cookie cutter.
- Pour the avocado cream on top of the crust, using a spatula.
- Sprinkle chia seeds on top! I held a card to block portions of the tart to form a design.
- Freeze for 4+ hours or overnight if possible! ;) EnJoY!