2 Tbsp Vegetable Broth
1 Block Firm Tofu (12-14 oz)
1 Large Carrot - Peeled & Sliced in Rounds
1 Bell Pepper of Choice - Sliced in Strips
1 Small Head Broccoli - in Florets
1 Red Onion - Chopped or Sliced
2 Cups Rice or Noodles
Triple S Sauce (Sweet, Sour & Spicy)
4 Tbsp Tamari / Sauce
2 Tbsp Sweetener (Coconut Sugar, Agave, Maple Syrup...)
2 Limes - Rolled & Squeezed
1 Tangerine - Squeezed
2 Cloves Garlic - Minced
1 tsp Hot/Sriracha Sauce
Red Pepper Flakes to taste
- Prepare the rice or noodles first.
- While the rice and noodles cook, drain the tofu and slice into cubes. Soak in the Triple S Sauce for 20 minutes.
- Heat a wok or skillet, heat the broth. Sauté the onions for 3 minutes, season with a sprinkle of salt and pepper.
- Add the marinated tofu, reserve the marinade. Cook with a lid for 4 minutes. Mix occasionally.
- Add the vegetables one at a time, add the marinade. Cook for 6 minutes with a lid. Mix occasionally to prevent sticking and cook evenly.
- Serve hot. I took an ice cream scoop and packed the rice, then placed it next to the vegetables for the authentic look. Enjoy my friends.
May add up to 1 Tbsp minced ginger to the sauce.
May use 1 Tbsp less sweetener, omit the tangerine and use 3 Tbsp Marmalade. Yummy.