Pecan "Taco Meat"
- 1 cup Pecans
- 1 tbsp Tamari Sauce
- 1 tbsp Olive Oil (Substitute Zucchini for Oil-Free)
- 2 tbsp Cilantro
- 1 tsp Cumin
- 1/8 tsp Cayenne
- 1/2 tsp Red Pepper Flakes (+/- for spice)
- 1/4 tsp Salt
- 2 Handfuls - Organic Corn Chips
- 1 Organic Tomato - Diced
- 1 Avocado - Sliced
- 1 cup Black Beans
- 1/2 cup Chopped Purple Cabbage
- 1/3 cup Chopped Onion
- 1 Serrano Pepper - Diced
- 1 lime - squeezed on top
- Salt, Pepper, Red Pepper Flakes to taste
- Wash and prepare the vegetables.
- Combine the Pecan "Taco Meat" ingredients into a food processor and pulse until it is well combined and resembles taco meat. Taste and adjust accordingly.
- Place one handful of chips in each bowl. Add half of the taco mixture to each bowl. Top with beans, cabbage, onion and pepper. Place tomatoes on top and the avocado on the side or on top. Squeeze a fresh lime on top and season with salt, pepper and/or red pepper flakes to taste. Also delicious with salsa and guacamole! Enjoy this heavenly, nutritious and easy meal!!!