"When the stars make you drool just like a pasta fazool
Vegan, Gluten-Free, Oil-Free, Refined Sugar-Free, Soy-Free
- 1/2 Package Gluten-Free Spaghetti Noodles
- 5 TBSP water
- 1 Small to Medium Red Onion Diced
- 6 Roma Tomatoes - Chopped
- 1 Serrano Pepper - Sliced
- 4 Cloves Garlic - Sliced
- 6 Button Mushrooms - Sliced
- 1 tsp Garlic Salt
- 1 1/2 tsp each Red Pepper Flakes and Black Pepper
- 1/2 Cup Fresh Parsley
- 2 tbsp. Marjoram/Oregano
- 1/2-1 tsp Fresh Rosemary
- Prepare the pasta noodles as per the package. I really like Delallo Gluten-Free Spaghetti made with corn and rice. While cooking, make the sauce. Once the noodles are done, drain and set aside.
- Heat the water in a deep pan over med high heat, saute onions for 2 minutes. Add tomatoes and cook for 5-7 minutes, until they start falling apart.
- Add the garlic and Serrano pepper, saute for 5-7 minutes to thicken. Add the mushrooms, herbs, and seasoning. Simmer for 5 minutes.
- Remove from heat, place the sauce ingredients in blender, burp edge and blend to make a smooth sauce or opt to use as is - chunky! Makes about 3.5 cups.
- Place the drained noodles in the same pan the sauce was made in, pour the sauce over the noodles. Heat for 2 minutes to incorporate the flavor and serve! Mamma Mia!
We recently double checked a recipe from The Artistic Vegan Cookbook here is a glimpse of what you can expect! The dessert section is full of savory treats.