- 4 Yukon Gold Potatoes - Peeled & Cubed
- 3 + Cups of Dairy Free Milk
- Sprinkle of Salt
- 2 Tbsp Minced Garlic
- Salt & Pepper to Taste (I used white pepper)
- 2 Tbsp Nutritional Yeast
- Cover the cubed potatoes completely with dairy free milk. I made some fresh and then poured it on top to cover. Add a sprinkle of sea salt.
- Bring to a boil, cook until the potatoes are soft. Remove from heat, do not drain.
- Add in 2 Tbsp of Minced Garlic, Salt, 2 Tbsp of Nutritional Yeast and White Pepper. Mash until very smooth and serve.
See the recipe demonstrated in the video below or by clicking this link. The video will start at the Mashed Potatoes.