- 5 tbsp Soy Sauce
- 5 tbsp Trader Joe's Island Soyaki (Similar to a Teriyaki sauce)
- 5 tbsp Rice Vinegar
- 1 1/2 tsp Sesame Oil
- 3/4 tsp Sriracha Hot Sauce
- 2 garlic cloves - minced
- 1 1/2 tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- 1 small lemon - squeezed
Mix the ingredients together. Marinate tofu as desired or as follows:
- Drain the Tofu.
- Prepare the marinade combing all the ingredients in a bowl and whisking together. Cover and refrigerate / set aside.
- Cut the drained tofu into triangles about 1/2 inch thick and dry fry. (Place on a dry skillet, over med-high-high heat, flipping until the moisture is out and is dry and fried.)
- Pour marinade over the tofu in a large ziplock plastic bag. Refrigerate overnight, turning occasionally to coat the tofu. See link for full recipe with vegetables.