- 2 1/2 Cups of Almond Meal
- 2 Tbsp Psyllium Husk
- 2 tsp Dried Oregano or 2 Tbsp Fresh Herb
- 1 tsp Red Pepper Flakes (to taste)
- 1/2 tsp Sea Salt
- 1 tsp Garlic Powder or 1-2 Minced Cloves
- 1/4 Cup Finely Diced Onion
- 1/4 to 1/2 cup water
Top it with:
Vegan Parm (see below)
- Preheat you oven to the highest temperature while preparing the pizza.
- In a medium-large bowl add your dry ingredients (almond meal, psyllium husk, oregano or italian seasoning if using dried herbs, red pepper flakes, salt, garlic powder if using dry) and whisk together.
- Add your wet ingredients, water, onion and fresh herbs and garlic if using vs. dry and mix until well combined. Note: For the water start with 1/4 cup and add more almond meal or water as needed.
- Knead the dough until it forms together into a ball(ish) shape and is easy to work with.
- Take a pan lined with parchment paper and press the dough into desired shape.
- Top with a spoonful of sauce, lightly covering the base.
- Proceed with a tomato, followed by a zucchini repeating circling and spiraling out if making a circle. Top with chopped onions and vegan Parmesan if desired, or your favorite vegan cheese.
- Bake for 20-25 minutes or until golden edges and easy to remove from the pan. Carefully remove, slice and serve hot. Also delicious cold. Crust may also be baked and frozen. Crust may also be made RAW by dehydrating for 8-12 hours at 105-106 degrees F.
Vegan Parmesan Cheese Recipe
½ cup cashews, ¼ cup nutritional yeast, 2 tbsp garlic salt or use garlic powder and less salt – blitzed into powder. Save balance for future meals.
Learn more about almonds here.