- 1 1/2 Cups Puffed Amaranth
- 1 Cup Medjool Dates - Pitted
- 3 Tbsp Agave
- 1 tsp Vanilla
- Pinch of Sea Salt
- 1 Cup Raspberries
- 1 Tbsp. Chia Seeds
- Opt: 1/2 Tbsp Agave
- Opt: Dash of Apple Cider Vinegar
Combine the ingredients together in a food processor, taste, adjust as needed. Create the night before so the chia seeds thicken the jam.
Sweet Cashew Frosting:
- 1/2 Cup Cashews (Soaked 4 + hrs, drained and rinsed)
- 2 Tbsp. Agave
- 1/4 Cup Cashew Milk (Coconut or creamy dairy-free milk)
- Pinch Sea Salt
- 18 Fresh Raspberries
- Combine the amaranth base ingredients together in a food processor. Pulse, press down, and process until combined and sticks together when pressed.
- Spread 1/2 Cup raspberry jam on top.
- Combine the sweet cashew frosting ingredients in a food processor. Pour on top of the jam, lightly spread.
- Top with fresh raspberries, three in a row for maximum raspberries per slice.
- Refrigerate overnight, covered. Cut into 6 bars and serve!
- Use your favorite berry or jam.