Gluten-Free Oat Pizza Dough:
- 2 cups gluten free flour
- Pinch of xanthum gum
- 1 tsp italian seasoning (second round I used oregano, parley & sage)
- 1/2 tsp garlic salt
- 1 tsp fennel seed
- 1/2 - 1 1/2 tsp red pepper flakes (depending on how spicy you like it)
- 3 garlic cloves - minced
- 1/3 cup grapeseed oil (or olive)
- 1/3 - 1/2 cup or less ice cold water
- Olive oil spray or a drizzle to grease pan
- Pre-heat the oven to 400 degrees F
- Mix dry ingredients together either by hand or in blender
- Add oil and work into the flour, until combined
- Slowly add 1 tbsp of water at a time, working the dough with your hands (with love), add flour if the dough is too sticky or water if too dry. Knead the dough and give it some love punches.
- Ball up the dough, place it on a pre-greased pizza stone or on a baking sheet lined with parchment paper. Bake for 20 minutes.
- Prep your favorite toppings. Top and bake for 7 minutes (5-10) until cheese melts. Serve hot and enjoy the comforting and flavorful meal!
Toppings I used?
- 1/4 red onion - sliced and diced
- 3 cloves garlic - peeled and chopped finely
- 1 large Heirloom Purple Cherokee tomato (Thanks to our friend who shared!!)
- Handful of fresh herbs (Oregano, Sage, Basil & Thyme)
- Garlic salt, fresh ground black pepper and red pepper flakes to taste
- Drizzle of olive oil and balsamic vinegar
- 1 Tofurkey Italian sausage link - sliced lengthwise into 6 pieces and then sliced fine into chunks
- 1/2 cup vegan mozzarella cheese (I used Trader Joe's brand)
What do you get?
Have a beautiful and blessed weekend,